We're looking for fresh new talent for a growing writing job here in our Little Rock office.
The perfect candidate for the job will bring a love of writing for advertising — past, present and future. You will comfortably write for the digital spaces, confidently explore the social landscape, and script persuasive storytelling across all media. And, you will know how to write a great print ad.
Most importantly: you will contribute to the team in new and unexpected ways every day.
- Blog and Editorial Writing
- Digital Advertising
- Traditional Advertising
- Social Media
- Conceptual Development
- Transmedia Storytelling
Whether you're just starting out or have a great book, if you are interested in using your talent to Build Good, send your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Little Rock office has a great opportunity for a dynamic Project Manager with advertising experience. You will become an integral member of our healthcare and outdoor industry verticals team. Project managers are the “make it happen” group within the agency. They keep the engine running. They are a special group that makes sure projects are getting done while also keeping an eye on the brand with their brand manager team mate. Project managers thrive on doing great work and exceeding client expectations. You will managing internal workflow, interact with our clients, and work with all levels of staff. The sky is the limit for the right person!
Responsible for day-to-day management of project assignments for multiple clients allowing the agency to produce great integrated work – on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible.
- Drive digital and print processes and manage workflow
- Work with the account team to meet/manage all client deadlines
- Maintain regular client contact and be an integral part of the brand team, ensuring that the client is updated and briefed on relevant project activity
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the team’s projects to guarantee overall quality work and ensures the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Manages deadlines for all disciplines within the agency including; digital, media, public relations, creative and production.
- Opens jobs and provides job updates to team members and keeps status reports updated weekly.
- Manages workflow of all projects from project brief (written by brand manager) to completion.
- Daily tracking of all jobs to coordinate efficient workflow throughout the agency.
- Manages all internal status meetings with team as well as attends client status meetings when needed with Brand Manager.
- Manage and reinforce a rigorous approval process – routes projects to proofreading (when applicable) and other pertinent agency personnel for approvals (internal reviews) before client approval.
- Responsible for maintaining a thorough documentation (history) for all projects in EMS and/or ClientTrac.
- Compile internal estimates including outside charges for brand management and client approvals
- Serves as primary contact with client on day-to-day initiatives such as creative approvals, estimate approvals, etc. and secondary contact for brand counsel.
- Monitor and document all missed deadlines, both internal and client driven.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work well with multiple personality types
- Strong process and operational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead, influence and inspire others cross-functionally
- Strong communication; excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Works well with deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
Contact email@example.com to discuss this position.
Stone Ward Advertising, a full service advertising agency in Little Rock, Arkansas has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level position within the Media Department. As the media assistant you will work with the media team across a range of local, national and international advertising clients. You will be exposed to and trained on all media research tools, as well as the general media planning and buying process. Career growth opportunities are abundant for the right candidate.
- Support the media department in the execution and administration of all media plans, with Media Director approval and direction
- Execute media buy detail at direction of media planners
- Manage insertion orders, billing, and vendor communication
- Learn and become proficient at conducting media, industry or company research to allow the agency to develop accurate strategic advertising and marketing plans
- Flawless management of contracts, paperwork, trafficking, reporting, and communications as directed
- Work with brand management and creative teams to ensure that media plans blend into an overall marketing and creative strategy
- Manage media vendor relationships
- Evaluate new media opportunities
- Strategic thinker, likes solving problems
- Strong understanding and proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please send your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org