A Stone Ward Community Manager lives and breathes social media (in a non-literal kind of way) and uses that passion and devotion to helping create strategic solutions to our clients' problems and tasks within the ever-changing digital and social space.
- Develop and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Craft strategic and creative content and copy for clients across various social channels.
- Manage day-to-day activity of social media profiles, which includes customer service representation, brand advocacy and community outreach and reputation management.
- Collaborate with various Stone Ward departments to ensure all social media initiatives are integrated into clients' overall marketing plan.
- Monitor and measure the impact and effectiveness of campaigns in order to track ROI.
- Work with Media Planners/Buyers to craft strategic paid social posts and ads.
- Build comprehensive, easy-to-view reports for each social media channel and provide to Digital Marketing Specialist to combine and review with overall reporting dashboard.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Suggest and implement new social platform features to develop brand awareness.
- B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or equivalent.
- 4+ years of professional social media management experience and/or a demonstrated knowledge of all relevant channels, tools, etc.
- Natural ability to be social, both personally and professionally. This is a big part of building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong verbal, written, proofing and creative skills required.
- Demonstrable understanding of search engine optimization and Google Analytics.
- Ability to switch tasks quickly, often and in an organized manner.
- Both leadership and team-player qualities are necessary to the organization of Stone Ward.
- Ability to cope and adjust to change. It happens every day in this industry.
- Experience and familiarity with public relations, marketing, sales, and understanding of SEO.
- Willingness to always be a student.
- Social media never stops, willingness to work outside the standard 9a.m.-5p.m.
- Bonus Points: Experience with sports marketing and a passion for competition.
Please email your resume and samples of your social media work to firstname.lastname@example.org.