Stone Ward is looking for a Production Artist with strong layout and technical skills to join our ever-growing company. When it comes to the agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by PRWeek. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, keep reading and then contact us soon.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in collaboration with the team members
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative and the printer
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, with a minimum of 2 years work experience in a graphics production-related field and/or 5+ years in a corporate work environment
- Must have a high level of expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent knowledge of digital file management and server navigation
- Adaptable, focused and efficient
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Strong production portfolio with examples of complex executions
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago. With dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services and public relations, Stone Ward is a leader in creative and innovative marketing solutions throughout the region. The Production Artist will work full-time in the Little Rock office. Salary will be based on experience.
A Few of Our Perks
- Generous Time Off — In addition to accrued vacation time, we close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month
- Done Goods — Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done, to be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity
- Brain Food — We keep a free, fully-stocked kitchen and pantry. This goes past boring Cup Noodles and granola bars (though we have those too) and includes everything from fresh fruit and sandwich fixin’s to microwave pizzas and hamburgers
- Extra Vacations — After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and a $2,500 check to use toward visiting their choice destination.
- 100% Health Insurance: Agency staff benefits from 100% paid health insurance.
- Party Time — We host several internal events at the agency to inspire teamwork and creativity (e.g., Tacky Christmas Sweater Day, a HalloWard Halloween party, boat outings on the Arkansas River, an 80’s themed anniversary party, etc.)
Please email your resume to email@example.com.