Are you an inbound marketing professional? Do you love mapping out buyer personas? Have you leveraged data learnings to determine future strategies? Are you familiar with HubSpot, Zoho, Salesforce or other multipurpose CRMs? Is SEO your second language? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, WE WANT YOU!
Stone Ward is looking for an inbound marketing professional to join our growing agency. This job is about planning and implementing inbound marketing strategies for our clients, managing inbound projects, and reporting on effectiveness of our inbound marketing efforts.
What will you do? From day one, you’ll be working on client inbound marketing strategies. This could include creating strategic buyer personas, implementing various inbound strategies, using SEO to fuel inbound tactics, writing blogs, setting up landing pages, and reporting inbound metrics.
- Manage all inbound marketing and SEO programs
- Expert at inbound tactics including blogging, social media, SEO, eBook/white paper/video content, website updates, email marketing, sales enablement, CRM setup/maintenance
- Provide actionable CRM and inbound marketing recommendations based on data analysis and identified choke points
- Research and identify new content and marketing opportunities
- Develop SEO opportunities for current content and new campaigns
- Create performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- The ability to think strategically and understand how to use data to measure achievement and track progress
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events
- Proficiency in programs like: HubSpot, MOZ, Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago. With dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services and public relations, Stone Ward is a leader in creative and innovative marketing solutions throughout the region. The Inbound Marketing Specialist will work full-time in the Little Rock office. Salary will be based on experience.
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by PRWeek. We couldn’t fit all the perks on this sheet but here are a few:
- Generous Time Off — In addition to accrued vacation time, we close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month
- Done Goods — Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done, to be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity
- Brain Food — We keep a free, fully-stocked kitchen and pantry. This goes past boring Cup Noodles and granola bars (though we have those too) and includes everything from fresh fruit and sandwich fixin’s to microwave pizzas and hamburgers
- Extra Vacations — After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and a $2,500 check to use toward visiting their choice destination.
- 100% Health Insurance: Agency staff benefits from 100% paid health insurance.
- Party Time — We host several internal events at the agency to inspire teamwork and creativity (e.g., Tacky Christmas Sweater Day, a HalloWard Halloween party, boat outings on the Arkansas River, an 80’s themed anniversary party, etc.)
If interested, please send your resume through this job portal OR send your resume directly to Brett Parker, Director of Media Services: firstname.lastname@example.org